Deejaysystem Video VJ-II is a professional audio and video mixer that you can use in live performances with your computer.
The interface in Deejaysystem Video VJ-II is similar to other mixing tools, with a bunch of buttons, knobs and sliders that may put off users at first sight. Also, the program doesn’t include any documentation to get you started.
But those of you familiar with mixing software will be delighted with all the features available in Deejaysystem Video VJ-II. It includes the ability to mix two audio and two video sources at the same time, precise playback controls, support to record the mixed output, several video effects available, cross-fading effects and more.
Deejaysystem Video VJ-II supports TV output, which makes it the perfect tool for professional performances in pubs, clubs and even your personal parties.
With the required DJ-ing knowledge, Deejaysystem Video VJ-II can be a great tool to create audio and video mixes.
- Video playback is now fully compatible with Vista's Aero theme
- Video playback now requiress less than 64Mb of display memory. Now it's possible to open multiple VJ2 instances and have them playing full-quality video without worrying about display memory
- Improved overall video playback performance
- New video playback engine! Core components have been completely re-designed and re-implemented, providing unparallel performance, compatibility and reliability even over previous versions of Deejaysystem VJ2
- Full High Definition (HD) videos are supported and can be played using really low CPU resources even in dual-screen setup
- Live internet video streams (mms://) are supported as Background and/or Logo. Up to 2 internet streams can be played simultaneously
- exclusive VLOC Timming Technology
- Ultra-smooth text ticker, now locked to screen's refresh via VLOCK™.